There will be no particular order - for example, this one is one of the more recent jottings...
The Stickmen of Arosa
- Think tiny ents, though more humanish than tree...
- Each wudj, or individual, is a short, thin humanoid with narrow shoulders, long limbs, long, thin fingers and knee joints that are reverse of most bipedal creatures.
- The skin of the wudj is bark-like, though more soft and flexible/pliable.
- Nobody knows if there are males or females or how they reproduce.
- Each brundle is made up of 10 – 40 wudj.
- Each brundle of wudj is essentially a kind of hive-mind of a single tree.
- Each wudj "worships" the tree with which it is associated.
- All wudj of a brundle form a kind of commune.
- Wudj warriors carry long sharpened sticks, the equivalent of spears.
- some carry one in each hand, two-weapon fighting.
- The specific coloring and look of a brundle is determined by the species of tree the brundle "worships".
In this case, I've even asked my nephew to throw some drawings together based on the above. We'll see...
(As a side note, I originally wrote most of this post around Christmas but the holidays then got in the way of finishing.)